:)))
Allright you guys. Pony up. Here it is. Your chance to share a journal of your findings about how you relate to people and how they are woven in your day to day.
It is also a place built for encouragement. We all know by now how much we let other people down as much as how we let each other down. My favorite story, when I tell people about our weekend, is about how the class took a day and a half to really get that one person loses - the whole team loses. I've told both of my kids that are old enough to understand.
Also, according to the Subject that I chose, when posting here please say what you mean and mean what you say. I didn't say jargon free (have you noticed how much the words "possibility", "integrity", "meaning" or "relatedness" has shown up in your recent vocabulary? OR What words showed up in your vocabulary?). I just really don't want to see a lot of words created here that don't say anything or call us to action. And just for that I will say that I am creating the possibility that we are all caring and that the ACT I'm giving up is "you can't tell me what to do" which is to say that if you're using buzzwords authentically you get a free pass.
:)))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment